Hard Trance Sample Hard Trance Sample

Hmmm..

You need to work on the synth, way too much reeverb.

Need a harder kick also. Try multisampling.

Airborn (Pulstated) Airborn (Pulstated)

I really like the flow of this.

Although about the quality, this song is fantastic! I like the little small bellthing synth, nice melodys, nice bassline, nice drums. Overall great song! Great job on this! Keep producing! :D

Pulstate responds:

Quality had to be like this to get all of the track in, it's 8 mins you know! =D

XI Beat IX (Demo) XI Beat IX (Demo)

Great originality!

All stolen.

Nova (DemoEdit) (TR-Records) Nova (DemoEdit) (TR-Records)

Nice..

Nice song, but i feel your stuff needs a bit more EQ, and your hats needs less highpass EQ hurts the ears, kick needs a bit more punch, other then that, very very nice song. :)

Pulstate responds:

Hey, cheers mate.

Yogosun: Windmist |Demo| Yogosun: Windmist |Demo|

Pretty cool

Its nice, i like the synth, but a bit of it needs improvement.

Jiao-Zhang responds:

Thanks. Yes I know it needs improvement. But its a Demo so who cares? lol. Thanks again.

-Yogosun

i2 - Its A Dream (remix) i2 - Its A Dream (remix)

Nice stuff!

I can hear some z3ta.. =] but yeah. this track is awesome for a remade from scratch.. nice timing on vocals, nice acid.. kickass!!

tF

i2abbitz responds:

i don't use z3ta :D. thanks though! ^_^

{dj-Nate} Always Here {dj-Nate} Always Here

Here we go.

To being off this review, i'd like to say, i like the melody.. very nice job. but i feel the beats are not loud enough especially the kick, i'd like to feel a good kick. also, i would try a crisp snare and a clap for an amazing combo, other then all that, its pretty sweet.

dj-Nate responds:

Thanks alot man, I'll be sure to put that to use in my next song... That I'm about to submit in a few seconds :D

DJ F15 vrs Megan-Robots Attack DJ F15 vrs Megan-Robots Attack

I didnt liek that little thing

That little accenting beep that went with the kick, it ruined it a bit, but other then that, it isnt very clear, try adding a few compressors and soft clipping, but other then THAT, its pretty good.

Dj-Fanta5t1c responds:

hmm, cool, ill see what i can do. thanks for the review tf!

R4U - Stimulation (3AM NG MIX) R4U - Stimulation (3AM NG MIX)

You can do better.

the 303 is easy and plain.. the pads are maybe good.. the kick is not hard enough.. the OHat it just too overused... and the robot voices arent doing it, the crashs again are over used in your songs, try samples.

_Funky_ _Funky_

Well..

1. Never use Boo-bass.. NEVER.
2. You got msn?
3. Read 6.
4. Pretty good
5. Your not supposed to read 4 and 5, only 6.
6. Read 3.